• Scholarship funding to assist young people from villages we support obtain secondary education. Recipients must exhibit a strong desire to continue with their education and provide verification to IC13 of attendance and academic progress.
• Provide funding for the salary of a teacher’s assistant at the Olivos School to help with student to teacher ratios.
• Provide funding for the school feeding program in Monterrey.
• Seek out and capitalize micro business opportunities that have the potential for high degree of success in order to train and employ individuals who exhibit a desire to learn a trade and thus better support their families.
• Medical, dental and pharmaceutical clinics twice per year in remote villages with little or poor access to quality medical care. Each trip visits 4 villages over 4 days serving 1500 to 1700 patients. All services and medications are provided at no charge.
• Medical patient follow-up. After each clinic some patients require additional medical attention. These patients are contacted by ground personnel in Honduras for testing, diagnostics, specialist’s referrals and advanced care.
• Over the past 2 years, IC13 has brought a cardiac EP team to Honduras, providing pacemakers and ablations that patients wait on lists for years to receive. In 2023, IC13 partnered with a US hospital to donate a cardiac mapping system to a local hospital in El Progresso - the 2nd of it's kind in the country!
IC13 assists in the preparation and installation of solar water pumping and decontamination systems and water piping for multiple villages near El Progresso, Honduras.
Continue to improve the quality of life for individuals and families with new or improved housing. This includes metal roofs, concrete floors and structural integrity as needed.
Evangelism is part of everything we do at IC13. While working on all of the above projects we are sharing our faith, giving people hope and loving them. We also run vacation bible schools daily while on site at every project.
I Corinthians 13